First things first! Randomly yesterday I got a huge and random amount of visitors on a day when I posted about my love for onions. Thanks t0 everybody who reads my blog… you totally made my day! Keep it up (and don’t forget to comment!), I love you!
Guess how much I got all this stuff for? Absolutely FREE! I did have to pay Rhode Island tax (which came to $2.56), but I was able to walk out of CVS tonight paying pretty much nothing for a purchase that was originally $57.95 – and I think that’s pretty darn cool.
CVS Shopping Plan (week of 8/15/11):
- (1) Caramello candy bar = $1.19 (used 1 CVS coupon for a free Caramello)
- (3) Fiber One 90 calorie brownies = $2.50/each (used three $1/1 coupons)
- (2) Gain dishwashing liquid = $0.99/each (used $1/2 coupon)
- (1) Colgate Pro-Relief toothpaste = $4.49 + $1.50ECB (used $1/1 coupon)
- (2) CVS Iron vitamins = $9.99/each (BOGO sale)
- (2) CVS spices = $0.99/each (BOGO sale)
- (1) Colgate Toothpaste 2-pack = $5.79 + $2ECB (used $1/1 coupon)
- (2) L’Oreal makeup products = Spend $15 get $5ECB (used two $2/1 coupons, $5/$20 L’Oreal purchase CVS coupon, and $3/$10 Cosmetics purchase CVS coupon)
- (1) CVS Heavy Duty Waterproof band-aids 20ct. = $4.19 (used 1 CVS coupon for free 20 ct. bandages)
- (1) Family Circle magazine = $1.99 (splurge item!)
Original Total = $57.95. Employee Discount = $5.88. CVS Coupons = $23.38. Total ECBs Spent = $19.89 (Normally, I wouldn’t spend that much in Extra Bucks, but some of mine expire soon and I honestly have way too many stocked up so I wanted to get rid of some).
Total Amount Spent = $2.56
Total Extra Bucks Made on This Purchase = $8.50