Ooh my gosh, this recipe is sooo delicious. Personally, I love shrimp. Shrimp are easy to cook, there’s lots of recipes for shrimp, and they’re an awesome source of protein for my pescatarian lifestyle. Originally, this recipe was supposed to be served over rice, but when it comes to stir-frys, I think adding rice is for babies! I love my veggies and I like ‘em in large quantities with no rice getting in the way. Trust me, I love rice and it has it’s place, but not when shrimp and veggies are involved – that’s more than enough for me!
Thai Shrimp & Vegetable Curry (adapted from Bev Cooks’ recipe)
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 bag stir-fry veggies (mine was Stop&Shop SteamFresh with broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms)
- ½ lb shrimp, peeled And de-veined (I cut mine in half)
- In a medium skillet, bring coconut milk to a boil. Add the curry powder, and stir.
- Add the veggies and cook for 5 minutes (if fresh, or 2 minutes if defrosted)
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until opaque, 3 minutes… Enjoy!