Hi! Today Brent brought over the dresser (that his dad found on the side of the road) that he painted yellow for my new apartment! I love it so much and it really makes the place feel so much more homey.
(Notice the CK One perfume and the Downy Wrinkle Releaser – two of my favorite things ever.) Of course I realize my woah-that’s-blue blue organizer doesn’t exactly match with the dresser… but, hey, it matched with my dorm room two years ago and I’m not about to go buy a new one just because of a dumb little clashing-primary-colors problem.
(Yup, that’s my tattoo of the word “grace” on my left wrist) My new Alex and Ani bracelet came in yesterday!! I love it so much. Somebody at work even complemented me on it today. This girl in one of my classes at URI has like 20 of them on one wrist… I think that’s a bit too much.
I’m sure you’ve been wondering (duh!) what the heck’s been going on with my coupon-ing lately! Well, I was sick so I’ve been a bit behind. But today at work during my break (if you didn’t know, I work at CVS), I made my purchase. It was Saturday, so of course we were out of a few things I had planned to buy – but that’s what rainchecks are for. I managed to walk out of the store with a winning smile, even with that little hiccup, spending $5.55 total when it was originally $63.72! I’d say that’s a success.
CVS Shopping Plan Week of 9/11/11:
- Almay makeup – Spend $10 get $4ECB* (used $3 CVS coupon* from the Instant Coupon Machine*)
- (1) Softsoap body wash – $2.99 + $2ECB ($1/1MC*)
- (1) CVS Allergy Relief – $3.69 + $3.69ECB
- (2) Skinny Cow candy bar – $0.50 (CVS BOGO coupon)
- (1) Playtex Tampons – $7.99 + $3ECB ($2MC)
- (1) Brilliant pH Tampons – $6.79 + $6.79ECB
- (2) Vicks – 2/$12 + $3ECB ($3MC + $3CVS)
- (1) Colgate Optic White – $3.99 + $1.50ECB ($1.50MC)
- (3) Aussie & Herbal Essences – $2.99 + $1ECB/each ($1/1MC)
- (6) Newspapers for the Upcoming Week’s Coupons – $0.50/each
I used one $10/$50 Purchase CVS Coupon. I saved $2.36 with my Employee Discount. I used $30ECB on this purchase (a lot were about to expire!).
Total Amount Spent = $5.55 + $20.50ECB
*ECB = Extra Care Bucks (see here for more details). WYB = “when you buy”. MC = Manufacturer coupon (found in your local Sunday paper and weekly Redplum flyers). CVS coupon = They print out on your receipt after you buy something, or you can print different ones from the Instant Coupon Printer located in all stores. Printed MCs = You can print coupons from sites like Coupons.com and CouponNetwork.com from your home.