Literally for MONTHS I’ve been jealous of Clare’s (from Fitting It All In) Pumpkin Oatmeal. It just looks so delicious. Go check her blog out and I’m sure you’ll see a picture of it without having to scroll down too far – she eats it all the time. And now I know why!
I bought a can of Libby’s pumpkin purée forever ago and finally used it to come up with an awesome Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe that I’m completely loving right now. I’ve been having it for breakfast like three times a week!
This is a great oatmeal recipe because, not only do you get all the benefits of a regular serving of oatmeal, but you also get a bonus serving of vegetables to start your day off right!
“Could’a had a V8?” I don’t think so. Could’a had Miranda’s Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
By the way… It’s really hard to get a good picture of oatmeal, so bare with me here!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats (original)
- 1/4 cup Libby’s pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 2 packets Splenda
- Generous sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, before serving… Enjoy!