I forgot to tell you about the awesome workout I did yesterday! From first look, it didn’t seem like it was going to be that hard – but man was I sweating and gasping for breath by the end!
Click on the picture to go to see the workout on Sweet Tooth Sweet Life‘s website! She shows a bunch of great pictures
This was the first time I’d ever tried a superset workout. I liked it! I found it harder than a regular circuit workout. I loved that I could do all these exercises without having to modify or skip because of my feet! It’s usually really hard for me to find workouts other people make that I can do.
After all the hard work I do exercising and going to school during the week, I’ve found that I really enjoy baking on the weekends. I’ve never been a huge baker (I prefer cooking), but I’ve been doing more and more recently. A little while ago I made these awesome cookies.
Seriously, you have no idea how much I wish Nutella was a vegetable.
These are so good! You need to make these right now. I love the fact that they’re so soft and chewy
Nutella Cookies (from Every Little Thing blog)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Nutella
- Mix up the flour, baking soda and salt in one bowl.
- Mix up the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla in another.
- Combine the flour into the butter mixture, then stir in the Nutella!
- Bake at 375˚ until they look done. Probably about 10-15 minutes. They should have a little bit of an unbaked texture – that’s what makes them so good!