Things I Learned Yesterday:
1. Taking a break from calorie counting for one day every once in a while is totally okay. Especially when it’s a holiday and you’re eating other people’s food!
2. My body is not used to eating the amount of food that I used to. Even though you’re not counting calories - take it easy!! My stomach seriously hurt so bad all last night and I couldn’t fall asleep because of it. I definitely learned my lesson
3. But, at the same time…. I really love milkshakes made with Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter Cup ice cream mixed together. Especially from this place:
4. I love goats even more than I love milkshakes.
Yup! That was the “something special” I told you guys about the other day. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I ended up guessing it before it happened. Brent planned a trip to a local goat farm (also known as the happiest place on earth) in Rhode Island so that I could play with all the baby goats.
Funny story…. when Brent originally told me that he had a “really big surprise” for me, I actually thought he was going to propose! As much as I’m looking forward to that eventually – I think I was more excited about seeing the goats!
And here’s a bunch of goat pictures to prove it…
If you can believe it, I’ve actually convinced Brent to let me have one of these cutie-pies as soon as we get an apartment/house big enough for one! But he might’ve only agreed because he’s worried I’d choose goats over him
Does anybody else have a list of the Top 10 best days of their lives (so far)?
I don’t know if I could come up with one! I think I’d be worried I’d forget something important. Here’s some ones that are “up there” though:
1. Brent bringing me to the goat farm.
2. My dad surprising me with front row Hilary Duff concert tickets when I was 12.
3. Seeing my absolutely favorite singer in concert (not Hilary Duff haha) and then getting her autograph!